Time: 10 minutes to prepare and 4 hours in fridge
- 1 can coconut milk (or any other milk)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- vanilla extract
- mixed berries of choice
- In a container, combine the milk, honey, chia seeds and vanilla extract. Stir thoroughly until combined well.
- Pour mixture into a jar and refrigerate until it reaches the desired thickness (about 4 hours)
- Serve pudding with mixed berries sprinkled on top.
Quantity: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- Olive oil
- Rice 1 cup
- Water 1 ¾ cups
- Dill ½ cup
- Fry tofu with turmeric, oil, salt and pepper.
- For the rice, cook rice with dried dill and peas. Add salt and olive oil.
- Optionally serve with yogurt on the side.
Time: 15 min
- Veg sausages
- Mashed potatoes
- Lingonberry jam
- Spices for veg sausages and mashed potatoes
Heat sausages in frying pan and add spices. Heat mashed potatoes in microwave.
Time: 30 minutes (10 minutes active time)
- Some veg nuggets
- Potatoes or fries
- Some sallad
- Potatoes in the oven
- Make the sallad
- Nuggets in frying pan when their is 10 minutes left for the nuggets to get done
Vego mince 1
Vego mince 2
Time: 30 minutes
Quantity: 5 portions
- 1 pkt of minced quorn or similar
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 red onion
- Tomatoes. Either cubed in a can or 1-2 fresh ones.
- Some spices like:
- Vegetarian stock
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- Chili flakes
- Black peppar
- Whatever you have home. Experiment.
- Some sallad or vegetables on the side
- Start boiling the pasta. Usually 9 minutes. Leave a bit of warm water in the boiler for later.
- Chop the onion and sautee in a big pan with oil till they get a bit brown
- Chop tomatoes and throw into pan
- Drain the can of beans and put into pan
- Add water from boiler if necessary
- Put spices in the pan until it tastes good
- Prepare the sallad while everything else is cooking
- Drain the pasta and serve next to the mince and some sallad