Time: 30 minutes
Quantity: 5 portions
- 1 pkt of minced quorn or similar
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 red onion
- Tomatoes. Either cubed in a can or 1-2 fresh ones.
- Some spices like:
- Vegetarian stock
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- Chili flakes
- Black peppar
- Whatever you have home. Experiment.
- Some sallad or vegetables on the side
- Start boiling the pasta. Usually 9 minutes. Leave a bit of warm water in the boiler for later.
- Chop the onion and sautee in a big pan with oil till they get a bit brown
- Chop tomatoes and throw into pan
- Drain the can of beans and put into pan
- Add water from boiler if necessary
- Put spices in the pan until it tastes good
- Prepare the sallad while everything else is cooking
- Drain the pasta and serve next to the mince and some sallad