Programmed a news website for a client.
Graduated with a final grade of 19,3 (maximum 20) and 3300 points.
- Projects and entrepreneurship, 50
- Computer Knowledge, 50
- Programming A, 50
- Industrial drive systems, 100
- Elkompetens (A), 50
- Electricity (A)/(B), 50+50
- English A/B/C, 100+100+100
- Digital Technology A/B, 50+50
- Electronics fundamentals, 50
- Power Electronics Circuits, 50
- Artistic activities, 50
- Business Administration (A), 50
- Organization and leadership, 50
- Communication and teamwork, 100
- Physics A/B, 100+150
- History A, 100
- Sport and health, 100
- Chemistry (A), 100
- Math A/B/C/D/E, 100+50+100+100+50
- Naturkunskap A, 50
- Quality Engineering, 50
- Production Technology, 50
- Religious Studies A, 50
- Civics (A), 100
- Modern languages German step 3, 100
- Control technology introduction, 50
- Control Technology (A), 50
- Data Communications, 50
- Swedish A/B, 100+100
- CAD technology (C), 50
- Construction (A), 100
- Industrial technology APU, 100
- Industrial training (APU), 50
- Engineering course practice APU, 50
- Project Work, 100
Project for Treplex. Programming and website design.
One of the best decisions I have taken (so far) was leaving Västerås to start the journey towards civilingejör.
When website projects became too large and I would not have been able to take on them alone. The cooperation with my classmate Nicklas Gustafsson became very successful and together we could take more interesting projects.